Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blogging for the sake of it



Well my study partner is late so I decided to throw together a blog post on!? well that’s just it, I’ve got nothing, my head right now is so filled with history and philosophy that its difficult to think of anything else, even the lack of text last night from a certain someone did not phase me I was to busy with my head in a book.

Its nice for once to be pre-occupied with stuff that is not relationship issues, I think I have spent far to long trying to find that special one, only to be messed over badly or to do the messing myself (never assume no guilt), so for once in my life, I’m just happy to sit back and look at other things in my life.

So writing about love is not something I can do right now as I really don’t care enough on that subject, history and philosophy are just to in-depth for me to throw together a blog post. Maybe the news? Well ill be honest I’ve not even read the news today, but even then I have a better place to post that than here, I think twitter says that the PM is off to Yorkshire or something, hope he has a nice time, im sure he would like a holiday.

Well that’s enough taking time off, back to writing about “J’J Rousseau - Discourse on the Origin and Basis of Inequality Among Men” see this is my life right now, maybe ill find a answer in it all.

For other good blogs while im at a loss, try out

Collaborations of Abstraction Mine and Rebecca’s blog

Quiet like horses Blog of note, vgood read

Sunny Sanguinity Celebrating all that makes her glass half full.

Filth Wizardry fantastic blog about handcrafts for kids

Jessica Watson Young girl sailing non stop unassisted around the world

Huffington Post not sure but it has more to read than a libary

PS: new layout and theme coming soon, maybe i should have blogged about that ;)
Iain

No comments:

Post a Comment