Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A small drunken post to my friends

Hello world!!
Well this is a first, im somewhat drunk and i have decided to post, yes i know its been some time since my last but i have something in my head right now and it has to be posted, sod grammar and spelling, i will try to do my best to correct it but if it goes astray and your offended... get a life....
I had a huge thing going, but i decided to make it a little more simple.....
Linda, Aofie, Steph, Mark, Cathy, Daragh, Kev, Kav, Ronan, James, Marian, Vorneen, Will,

And many more i cannot right now think off.....

When i leave this city i will never forget the times we had, we will always be friends.I have spent so many good times with you all it can never be forgotten. If it was not for you lot i would never have stayed in this city so long, you really are amazing people, all of you...

Oh and Linda..... Lets never lose contact again, really have missed you

Much love to all of you

Iain

No comments:

Post a Comment